Some of the biggest barriers to interoperability:
vendors, budgets and resources.
Take your WebPT functionality to the next level - visit with X-Link at the Ascend Event in Fort Worth, Texas to learn how!
Help your practice meet patient care delivery, clinical and health outcome, and business operation goals. Discover how X-Link Medical Software Interfacing can help you optimize efficiency, effectiveness and patient outcomes.
Did you know that X-Link...
- Was the first to interface with WebPT?
- Eliminates data entry duplication?
- Saves time and resources?
- Automates processes and workflows?
The national Ascend Event hosted by WebPT unites hundreds of users of all experience levels, and company experts from across the country in one location. This is an opportunity for all WebPT users to learn from peers, exchange best practices, and share experiences with fellow users over two days of comprehensive education and networking.
Schedule an appointment with us for a complementary demonstration and consultation by filling out the form to the right. Learn more about:
- Break-down your current software, practice work-flow and goals
- Discuss your WebPTs data needs and painpoints
- Envision improved data management, validation, quality and integration
If you are interested in finding out more information or a consultation to learn more about the X-Link product you can call us toll free at 800-645-2962 or email at email@example.com and we look forward to seeing you there. Survey information sourced from MedeAnalytics.
Fill out the form below to learn more about medical software interfacing, including
- What the difference is between all-in-one and integrated
- How to choose technology for bi-directional data transfer
- How to solve and avoid data entry errors